Comprehensive Examination and Diagnosis
In each consult your physiotherapist will
- Identify the source of the problem
- Provide the appropriate treatment to commence your recovery
- Create a tailored program and plan to solve your problem
To achieve this you can expect
- An in depth discussion about your condition with your physio
- A physical examination of the areas of importance. This is guided by the initial discussion with your physio to ensure appropriate physical testing.
- The required physical treatment
- To leave the clinic with a clear plan outlining how you can help your condition and the role your physio will play in your recovery.